It is critical that the 457 visa holder and business sponsor adhere to the obligations and conditions of the 457 visa when it is approved. Failure to meet the conditions will result in visa cancellations and/or removal of sponsorship status for the business.
457 visa holder obligations
- You are only allowed to work for the business that sponsored you
- Must start work within 90 days or arrival to Australia
- Must not stop working for the employer for more than 60 consecutive days
- Obtain registration or licences if necessary
- Maintain adequate health insurance for you and your family in Australia
Do you need help?
Our team of experience Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents look forward to assisting you with your Australian visa or appeal.
Based in Adelaide South Australia, we provide Australian Immigration advice to people and businesses from all over the world.