Migration options for business owners and investors include the following visas:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188), which consists of:
- Business Innovation stream
- Investor stream
- Significant Investor stream
- Entrepreneur stream
The subclass 188 business and investment visas are temporary residence visas. You will need to meet specified requirements according to your stream and apply for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) to obtain permanent residence.
Work Visa Lawyers also assists visa holders of Business Skills (provisional) visas (subclasses 160-165), which include:
- the Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 160)
- the Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 161)
- the Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- the State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 163)
- the State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164)
- the State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165)
Holders of the visa listed above usually apply for the State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892) or the State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893).
For more details click through on the relevant visa subclass:
Do you need help?
Our team of experience Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents look forward to assisting you with your Australian visa or appeal.
Based in Adelaide South Australia, we provide Australian Immigration advice to people and businesses from all over the world.
Not sure which visa is suitable for you? Contact Work Visa Lawyers and speak with our Registered Migration Agents!