If your occupation is listed on both the SOL and CSOL, then you may be eligible for Employer Sponsored visas (457, ENS 186 and RSMS 187) and General Skilled Migration (GSM) options (189, 190 and 489).

If your occupation is listed only on the CSOL, then your visa options may be restricted to Employer Sponsored visas and some GSM visas such as the subclass 190 and 489 visas. Most Australian States and Territory Governments do not nominate all IT occupations on the CSOL and each have their own criteria for selection. The individual state and territory nomination requirements are normally much higher than what DIBP requires.

Sign up to our Migration Newsletter

Please let us know your name.

Please let us know your email address.

(Optional) I am interested in...
Invalid Input

View our recent newsletters

Our South Australia Immigration Lawyers

At Work Visa Lawyers we are experienced in assisting applicants in all matters relating to Australian visa applications. Our areas of expertise include Student Visas, Skilled Migration visas, Business visas, Employer-Sponsored visas, Partner, and other Family Migration visas, as well as Migration Review Tribunal, Judicial Review, and Ministerial Intervention. Based in Adelaide South Australia, our Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents provide migration advice to people and businesses from all over the world.

Copyright © 2020  MARA Code of Conduct   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer  Site Map

Contact us on (+61 8) 8351 9956

Office: 230 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville, SA 5031, Australia

Post: PO Box 3057, Hilton Plaza, South Australia, 5033, Australia

ABN: 75 889 635 782

This site's contents are for general information purposes only
We recommend you seek advice from a Registered Migration Agent and Lawyer
(such as Work Visa Lawyers) in relation to your factual situation and relevant migration laws

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Site by Adelaide Websites