Luke Edwards: Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent
Luke is a Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1806380).
Luke has completed a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Science and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. He was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia in February 2018.
He has been a part of the Work Visa Lawyers team since October 2017.
During his studies of law, he has pursued an interest in migration through undertaking courses in Migration Law and Policy, as well as Refugee Law and Policy.
Luke has experience in dealing with:
- Employer-sponsored visas, including the 482, 457, 187 and 186 visas
- Partner visa applications
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal reviews
- Character considerations including convictions
- Australian citizenship
- Business visas
- Luke is a member of the Law Society of South Australia. Luke is also an active member of Payneham Toastmasters Club.