The employer is an important part of the application process. You must have an Australian employer who is willing to sponsor you for an occupation that is on the appropriate occupation list.
- You will need to refer to the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List.
- The nominated occupation for the RSMS subclass 187 visa must have the same four-digit occupation unit group code as the occupation being carried out by the employee.
- Refer to a special legislative instrument (IMMI 15/083 and IMMI 15/109) for the list of occupations suitable for nomination. These eligible occupations are summarised on our RSMS list
- Seek Regional Certifying Body (RCB) approval before being able to nominate a position
- Check if an agreement is in place for the occupation being nominated
- The occupation must have a Labour Agreement in place to be suitable for nomination
Do you need help?
Our team of experienced Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents look forward to assisting you with your Australian visa or appeal.
Based in Adelaide South Australia, we provide Australian Immigration advice to people and businesses from all over the world.