Work Visa Lawyers is pleased to bring you the latest update to the Australian migration programme. The videos below will cover topics such as:
- Visa options for 457 visa holders whose contract was not renewed or terminated early due to downturn in the industry, e.g. mining
- New Occupation List for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Subclass 187 Direct Entry visa applications
- Supplementary Occupation List for South Australia State Sponsorship
- Client feedback about the Pearson PTE Academic Exam
- Changes to eligible complying investments for the Significant Investor Subclass 188C visa
- Recap of Work Visa Lawyers in China as part of the Shandong-South Australia Cooperation and Development Forum in May 2015
We hope you find the news video informative. Remember that you should seek advice of a Registered Migration Agent to find out your specific options. The situation and scenario of each individual may mean different visa application pathways.
Contact us today to find out more! Remember to subscribe and follow Work Visa Lawyers on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to get immediate updates about the Australia migration programme.