Our Experience in Australian Visa Applications for IT (ICT) Occupations and Companies
Work Visa Lawyers is experienced in assisting Information Technology (IT) Professionals with their visa needs for temporary work or permanent migration to Australia. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) lists IT professionals as Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals, which encompasses all IT or Computer Professionals.Our professional services include:
- Initial consultation to advise applicants and businesses in identifying suitable visas according to the work requirements
- Assisting with Employer Sponsored Visa Pathways including subclass 457, ENS 186 and RSMS 187 visas
- Assistance with Skills Assessment with the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Assistance with Sponsorship and Nomination applications for Employers
- Assistance with Visa Application for Applicants
- Assisting with General Skilled Migration Pathways including subclass 189, 190 and 489 visas
- Assistance with Skills Assessment
- Assistance with submitting Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Assistance with submitting State Nomination
- Assistance with submitting Visa Application
You can read some Testimonials from ICT Professionals who have successfully obtained their visas with Work Visa Lawyers to find out what we can do for you.
Below are some common questions answered in relation to a visa application for an ICT professional.