All News

Calling on Engineering Graduates who want an Australian Visa

I have recently noticed that the number of approved Universities for the Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) has been increased dramatically.

If you have graduated from an approved University, then you may be able to apply for this visa.

When you hold this visa you can travel, work, undertake further professional studies and or study.  The visa is for up to 18 months.

It is like a Working Holiday visa on steroids!

Check out this list of approved Universities:

Contact me if you need help applying for this visa.


No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Tuesday, 05 March 2024

Sign up to our Migration Newsletter

Work Visa Lawyers works on Kaurna Land
We acknowledge and pay respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and
Elders of this land and this nation, and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational
practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

This site's contents are for general information purposes only
We recommend you seek advice from a Registered Migration Agent and Lawyer
(such as Work Visa Lawyers) in relation to your factual situation and relevant migration laws

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Site by Adelaide Websites