Jonathan Liu: Lawyer
Jonathan Liu has completed a Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice & Bachelor of Marketing at Flinders University. He was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia in September 2019. In addition to managing visa applications, Jonathan is also involved in the marketing and business development activities for Work Visa Lawyers.
Before joining Work Visa Lawyers, he spent one year in a conveyancing firm, working in property law dealing with property transactions, and settlements.
Jonathan Liu is fluent in Chinese and English and has been a part of the Work Visa Lawyers team since May 2019.
Jonathan has experience in dealing with:
- Family Migration including Partner/Parent/Child applications
- Ministerial intervention
- General Skilled Migration
- Employer sponsored visa
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal reviews
- Australian Citizenship
- Character considerations including convictions
- Migration Skills Assessments
- Schedule 3 considerations including compelling and compassionate reasons
Jonathan Liu已在弗林德斯大学（Flinders University）获得了法律和法律实践学士学位以及市场营销学士学位。他于2019年9月获得南澳大利亚最高法院的出庭律师和事务律师资格。除了管理签证申请外，Jonathan还参与了工作签证律师的营销和业务发展活动。
Jonathan Liu会说流利的中文，自2020年9月起加入Work Visa Lawyers律师团队。
加入Work Visa Lawyers团队前，Jonathan也拥有1年房产过户的相关工作经验。