Jonathan Liu: Lawyer
Jonathan Liu is a Lawyer.
Jonathan Liu has completed a Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice & Bachelor of Marketing at Flinders University. He was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia in September 2019. In addition to managing visa applications, Jonathan is also involved in the marketing and business development activities for Work Visa Lawyers.
Prior to joining Work Visa Lawyers he spent one year in a conveyancing firm, working in property law dealing with property transactions, and settlements.
Jonathan Liu is fluent in Chinese and English and has been a part of the Work Visa Lawyers team since May 2019.
Jonathan has experience in dealing with:
- Family Migration including Partner/Parent/Child applications
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal reviews
- Australian Citizenship
- Character considerations including convictions
- Migration Skills Assessments
- Schedule 3 considerations including compelling and compassionate reasons