0:15 The effects on employer sponsored Visas
- Due to the conditions placed on business during the coronavirus crisis, loss of jobs for some 457 and 482 visa holders is leading to difficulty in meeting their visa obligations
- Condition 8607 part (5) (5) If the holder ceases employment, the period during which the holder ceases employment must not exceed 60 consecutive days.
3:04 Changes to migration policy
- We predict a reduction in overall migration planning levels.The current planning levels for the 2020 Financial year are 162,000 visas. -Visa requirements may become higher. -Any changes will be announced from .July 1, 2020
4:56 Visa Applications -mistakes to avoid -It is important to provide accurate information to Government authorities
- Failure to provide accurate information may lead to a visa refusal or a refusal on the basis of not meeting Public Interest Criterion 4020
- A Public Interest Criterion 4020 refusal will result in a 3 year ban from applying for another Australian visa