If you wish to study in Australia as an international student you will need to apply for a Student visa before commencing your classes. Australian citizens and permanent residents enjoy domestic student tuition fees whereas international students will be subject to an overseas student tuition fee.

Students who are aged below 18 can have one of their parents accompany the child to stay in Australia during the study duration. The parent will need to apply for a Student Guardian visa to accompany the child in Australia.

If you need assistance with a student visa or a student guardian visa, contact Work Visa Lawyers and speak with our Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents.

Sign up to our Migration Newsletter

Copyright © 2021  MARA Code of Conduct   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer  Site Map

Contact us on +61 429 015 180

Office: 230 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville, SA 5031, Australia

Post: PO Box 3057, Hilton Plaza, South Australia, 5033, Australia

ABN: 75 889 635 782

This site's contents are for general information purposes only
We recommend you seek advice from a Registered Migration Agent and Lawyer
(such as Work Visa Lawyers) in relation to your factual situation and relevant migration laws

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Site by Adelaide Websites