We are always looking for opportunities to connect with people interested in migrating to Australia.
So Work Visa Lawyers will be doing regular Video updates in relation to Australian Migration News.
The videos will be presented by Chris Johnston, Migration Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent.
The first video covers September 2014 and runs for about 16 minutes.
A list of the topics covered and the minute and second when the topic starts is below. You can skip to the section that interest you.
1. Family Visa categories open again
2. New English Language Tests from November 2014
3. Partner application times soar
4. The many government reviews
5. The 457 Review and Recommendations
6. The Fee Review
7. Victoria putting State sponsorship of ICT Occupations on hold
8. Tasmania - a Great Place to Study and Migrate
Here is the link to the Australian Migration News Video:
. State/Territory Bodies and DIBP will change requirements in an ongoing manner and all current requirements must be established prior to lodging an application.
applicants with skills assessments, visa applications and appeals.