The main difficulties faced when applying for an ENS 186 visas are as follows:
- Business demonstrating they have met their 457 sponsor obligations for the Temporary Residence Transition Stream applications
- Obtaining a positive skills assessment
- Identifying and applying for the correct stream
- Proving genuine position
- Justifying salary at market salary level
- Demonstrating exemption requirements for age, skills and English
- Achieving full registration for licenced occupations prior to application
Do you need help?
Our team of experienced Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents look forward to assisting you with your Australian visa or appeal.
Based in Adelaide South Australia, we provide Australian Immigration advice to people and businesses from all over the world.